YogAlign – pain-free yoga from your inner core by Michaelle Edwards, LMT, ERYT – Kauai, Hawaii.
“Yoga, when practiced with awareness of what you are doing and why, is a powerful tool leading to inner healing and self-reliance.” Michaelle Edwards, creator of YogAlign.
YogAlign is ...
- Yoga practice for optimal alignment using painless and safe body positions and poses
- Unique breathing techniques that tone the core and align posture from the inside out
- Self-massage to stimulate blood flow, nourish tissues and increase kinesthetic awareness
- Fascial freedom of the connective tissue web – a major determinant of our posture, movement and even our moods
- Full body flexibility/strength balance techniques that simultaneously increase efficiency of muscle chains and functional ROM (range of motion)
- Neuromuscular re-patterning techniques encoding aligned posture at the nervous system level
- Activating the psoas/diaphragm connection for core centred movement, enhanced breathing, organ support, and emotional balance
- Global body awareness and ability to meditate in movement, directing consciousness in the present moment
- Kindness, compassion and non-judgment towards self and others
- Impeccable in thoughts, speech, and actions
Aligned Posture Is the Focus of YogAlign
What naturally aligned posture looks like
What naturally aligned posture does . . .
- Opens up biological pathways that increase feelings of happiness
- Keeps your energy level high and can boost confidence
- Lowers fear, depression and anxiety
- Makes you more productive
- Optimizes breathing and movements
- Supports optimal functioning of the integumentary, skeletal, nervous, cardiovascular, endocrine, digestive, elimination, immune, respiratory, digestion, muscular & fascial system